About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 71 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shindig [865748] Officer
· 2 likes ·
I've reached my current target for now, if you need losses these are all great people! Thanks everyone for all the help!! - Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Still buying, and many thanks to those who lost to me overnight! That said, Baldr's Basic Advice (quite rightly!) has this to say on selling losses: - Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Thanks to the great work of the overnight crew I now need just 40 more losses to reach my current goal, thanks guys, you're awesome! I won't be needing more overnight losses, but am grateful for all you've done. [image: …
Pays are quick and guaranteed as long as you lose.
Been selling losses to this player for a while, great to do business with, reliable, quick, honest, great trader
R+ from me
R+ from me
Pays quickly, understands noobs.
Works with anyone noobs or high levels, pays quick and is my guy for losses now I recommend him to anyone ðŸ˜
Good business, very professional and paid on time
Definitely worth dealing with, quick to pay, and polite to boot :)
Great to do business with. Quick responses and easy to deal with
Been selling losses to this player for a while, great to do business with, reliable, quick and honest
Still buying, and many thanks to those who lost to me overnight!
That said, Baldr's Basic Advice (quite rightly!) has this to say on selling losses:
That said, Baldr's Basic Advice (quite rightly!) has this to say on selling losses:
Either don't do it at all, or do it short term, reach your goal, and move on. E (energy) is very important, and you need to use most of it to train.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
+Rep gan, instant payment
Great to do business with. Quick responses and easy to deal with
Good stuff here
10/10 would miss every shot again
Thanks to the great work of the overnight crew I now need just 40 more losses to reach my current goal, thanks guys, you're awesome!
I won't be needing more overnight losses, but am grateful for all you've done.
[image: media.giphy.com]
Still buying 40 more losses for now!
I won't be needing more overnight losses, but am grateful for all you've done.
[image: media.giphy.com]
Still buying 40 more losses for now!
Shindig when you are done let your peeps know, I’m also buying losses.
So when they’ve done yours lemme know :) same deal as you give them :)
So when they’ve done yours lemme know :) same deal as you give them :)
I've reached my current target for now, if you need losses these are all great people!
Thanks everyone for all the help!!
Thanks everyone for all the help!!
Buying again!
Good, honest being!!!
Fast payments, you can definetely trust her