I'm trying to find previous winners of Mr. & Mrs. Torn contest but it's not on announcement and searching for these exact words on the search engine just points out to the word Torn most of the time (which doesn't help much and I don't know if there's a way to refine the results), where can I get those?
Search engine doesn't help much
Started by Layanleon [1051373] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
https://www.torn.com/fans.php
TORN recently took it's forums off of public searches, and you need to log in to even view them, now... have a look where archer linked whilst you're logged in.
I was referring to the search engine in forum. It just searches for Torn
but worked like a charm. Thanks :3
but worked like a charm. Thanks :3