In the USA, it's illegal to flip your middle finger (the bird) at a horse in a federal park.
Thank goodness I live in California that has horse ranches everywhere. There was a horse I would flip off every time I went by. I can't explain why but it had nothing to do with sex.
https://charlestondaily.net/weird-south-carolina-laws/
True South Carolina Laws:
- Horses may not be kept in bathtubs.
- It is a capital offense to inadvertently kill someone while attempting suicide.
- All schools must prepare a suitable program for Francis Willard Day.
- It is perfectly legal to beat your wife on the court house steps on Sundays.
It's stupid you can't drive a lawnmower drunk on your own property even if you have 5000 acres
i will never mow sober.
Can you get the death sentence in S Carolina?
If so, a person who fails at a suicide but someone else dies, could possibly sentenced to death?
What a waste of taxpayer money, just shoot his ass when you catch him.
Man, what on Earth goes on in court on Sundays in SC
In England, you cannot be next to the queen while you're bare foot or you'll be arrested.
Wellll...if your toes look as bad as Sweeney's teeth, it's understandable.
;)
insultedit: I couldn't pass it up after I thought it. I changed 'your' to 'Sweeney'.
In britain a pregnant woman is allowed to piss in a policemans hat
Now I understand why men want to be pregnant!
I don't believe you
I just googled it, and you're right it isn't true. Here's a few that are though
Sticking a stamp upside down on an envelope is treason
It's illegal to wear a suit of armour inside the houses of parliment
The strangest law I found from Spain is this one:
"Madrid probably has one of the weirdest laws in existence. Between the times of 3:29 PM and 6:47 PM, people cannot ask one another what time it is. The irony of somebody asking what time it is to avoid not breaking a rule of asking what time it is couldn’t be any more hilarious."
And it's illegal to be drunk in a pub