Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Miss Torn

Started by HOLUX [509465] on in General Discussion.

79 replies · 2.13k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
80
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

oscily [2255175] ×1

HOLUX [509465]
I'd just like to say that...

Damn! The hoeing is strong with TC girls.

There are a few guys in the Miss bracket also, 1/10 wouldn't bang.

Discuss?
HOLUX [509465]
true that...

When I went through the pics I barfed a bit, but only twice. You get used to it.

#bighairyguysFTW!
UwU [2081212]
Look at the male section. There's even a dude mostly naked on the front page.

And you're complaining about the girls...
ElChapo [2157516]
DUDE: Claims about winning it and having no contest

Also DUDE: Doesn't enter!

Justification: I have to give you all a chance

HOLUX [509465]
I just love how TC threads evolve into trolling and name-calling.

On topic: Won't paste profiles, but some girls are hawt! There's at least two which are totally bangable.
Jonicorn [2173172]
I think majority of the entries are tasteful. I was told Ms Torn was a titty fest but there’s only a small number who have used this tactic and that is all it is, a tactic. It’s a competition and if you’ve got them, flaunt them, because winning is winning! Good Luck Everyone :) xxxx
UkPrincess21 [2317749]
I'm doing it for the merits, which is why there's no creativity, boobs or anything else, and why it's done in such bad lighting that i look like my mother
UkPrincess21 [2317749]
Nah i'll leave the tits for the guys to show, theres been some lovely, furry moobs on display

And if i got my boobs out i'd look even more like my mother!