I'm trying to leave my faction it says I need to hand over leadership to someone can someone please tell me how I do that
Help
Started by Godfather98 [2205364] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Go into your faction controls, and click on the change leader option. If you are not selling your faction. I suggest you assign to the most active member, so that everything isn’t lost.