Noob's why start your companies from the beginning, just pay a little extra for a level 5 upgraded company that already allows you to stick 7-9 of your special friends into it. That's right selling zero star companies with level 5 upgrades for 7m each. Trust me you will be satisfied and soon I will be changing this ad to fully upgraded ones. If I am already selling a company, please be patient so I can sell it and then work on yours. Then when I finish the business courses I will complete your upgrades for free.
Selling AN
Started by Buckaroo_Banzai [2141265] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Burger [2103561]
· 2 likes ·
That's not a noob thing to start a company. You don't have to be experienced to pay some dollars for all the company upgrades on the very first day. You don't even have the education for fully upgrade a company. …
I could understand if you’ve done the business bachelor, but what are you even selling.
That's not a noob thing to start a company.
You don't have to be experienced to pay some dollars for all the company upgrades on the very first day.
You don't even have the education for fully upgrade a company.
So please don't tell the noobs what to do :)
You don't have to be experienced to pay some dollars for all the company upgrades on the very first day.
You don't even have the education for fully upgrade a company.
So please don't tell the noobs what to do :)