22 replies · 272 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
_TB[102482]Wiki Contributor
· 4 likes · Several malformed response messages when attacking, resulting in several "escapes", ultimately leading to a broken chain. [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] As said, also reported by others: [image: i.imgur.com]
aurel1[1046304]Admin
· 3 likes · We are still experiencing a period of instability. This is not realted to attacking directly, I will assign to Ched to check, what can be done with chains and other things.
Jairyll[2167612]Officer
· 2 likes · We definitely couldn't make hits only bcos of the lags!!! The chain broke, cause everyone was in fights which could not be ended or couldn't even start a fight... we had tons of energy, it wasn't our fault. Chain was …
We are chaining and every second hit almost is saying malformed response; ***** was sent to hospital before ***** was able to finish the fight and then they show as escapes on the chain counter.
We are wasting a lot of energy on these attacks and they are risking the chain and not counting. Can anyone suggest something that we can do? I have a screenshot if you want to see it.
We are still experiencing a period of instability. This is not realted to attacking directly, I will assign to Ched to check, what can be done with chains and other things.
Yes, sorry about this, we've been having issues this evening.
The chains will auto-restore if an unusually low amount of global attacks are detected in the last minute. If the chain did break, it usually means your faction members could have hit, but didn't.
We're going to do our best to implement a system that simple closes the entire site when such problems are detected, I think that is the best method. So everyone is locked out and there's no way to end up in this situation.
We definitely couldn't make hits only bcos of the lags!!! The chain broke, cause everyone was in fights which could not be ended or couldn't even start a fight... we had tons of energy, it wasn't our fault. Chain was screwed.... I provided screenshots :(
\would tend to agree, a couple of my attempts to make a hit; the 'malformed response' were at the opening of the initial attack screen & persisted upon browser reload.
I too just received a Malformed Response when attempting to complete an attack required for an early level mission. The attack ended up timing out and I was sent to hospital.
Getting malformed response as well during a fight as well when I beat them and click "mug" I'm getting the cash but not xp and getting an error that someone else put them hospital, which I know is not the case a) because I'm getting cash and b) it's just me it the attack long with damage = to the life points.
Also getting 550 error when trying to acsses forums intermittently