Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot view detailed stats

Started by thailand [1815879] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
thailand [1815879]
When I press "View detailed stat", the thing would just go blank and then nothing pops up on the search bar until I tried to view my own detailed stat, the ID is there but nothing pops up at all.

Yes, I tried this on mobile already. Same thing. No name popping up and just "malformed response"[image: i.imgur.com]