Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cry about it..

Started by sin [771805] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 1.17k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

lamone [1296111] ×4 XoCourtneyoX [627500] ×2 Apnea [1532667] ×2

sin [771805]

Rules, Changes, Torn Related Themes for Miss/Mr Torn?



Yanno, you all have had enough time (years) to voice your concerns about how females should present themselves in a Miss. Torn comp, but never said anything in all that time given.

Society is allowing a few offended voices to determine how we should conduct our lives or play games, which is getting old. Even in Torn now, people want to bring their insecure "i'm offended" bullshit here, and try to influence this community..

We have had a female forced out of this year's comp pretty by the same gender, and offended virgins. Wtf is wrong with people?


Discussion - Should we allow this type of behavior from the "im offended, i want change!" fragilities, in our Beloved City, or continue to bend the knee?



in 2008
XoCourtneyoX came in 2nd place with this photo..

[image: i.imgur.com]



in 2010 lamone [1296111] came in 1st with this photo..

[image: i.imgur.com]


In 2012 Apnea [1532667] was painted up as a Avatar alien looking f**king thing and got 3rd place..

[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: Apnea [1532667] · lamone [1296111] · XoCourtneyoX [627500]

Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Lamone and Apnea where creative entries. They did something which made them stand out in the crowd. Whats your point?
AlexeaNikkole [888237]
This will be a fight every year.. and the only way to do it, is to get rid of the comp..

I personally vote boob pictures as a 1 as it's not very hard to show it for everyone to see it.. and creative ones a 10.

But I think everyone needs to do their part... the comment about mounting from up above.. sorry lord not to pick on you, but you said it.. is not doing their part..
AlexeaNikkole [888237]
I think I'd be more scared of someone downloading them and using them as a personal spank bank (which i'm guessing you did 2 out of the 3) or making a shrine than I would about what they are posting..
ChillySpunc [1905415]
This has been complained about every year, it's just as the years go on people get fed up of it more and more. Nothing will change whilst the virgins keep upvoting the pictures and it's going to take something serious to happen, like real life consequences because of the images before something changes.

Kinda ridiculous that it was changed to Ms Torn to keep with the times rather than getting rid of the beauty/popularity contest.
IDLEGLANCE [2049768]
Who cares? if you want the merit for taking part or just the tokens. Upload a picture and take part. All the people complaining about this and that. If it was accepted what's the problem? How does someone else's entry effect you? Extremely unlikely the people complaining were going to win anyway.

Erotic posts don't typically make it very far because believe it or not. Torn isn't full of horny men wanting to see some skin. Wonder what else someone could do online to satisfy those needs. Beats me.

The whole "kids play this game" is bullshit too. With them all having phones and data to bypass any restrictions their parents may have put in place they can see far far worse. You can go on youtube and look at cops shooting people - that's fine for kids to do but holy hell don't let them see something PG 13. That's wrong.

I'm sick of people complaining about pictures that were deemed within the rules by the people that know the rules better than the people complaining. Just because you might hate the body you're in. Doesn't automatically make those that love theirs horrible people. Kids can see worse on youtube. The posts are deemed within rules.

Don't like it? Can always avoid rating the photos. It doesn't effect you. You're a snowflake on a game literally about murder and mugging. Just worry about your own upload - get the tokens and be happy.

If an entry breaks the rules it will be either taken down by someone else or not accepted in the first place. Don't worry about what others post. It's their problem. (other than the mask ones)

If we changed it so that people could only wear nun outfits so they're all covered up - you guys would still complain
retired_felon [2012424]
Well said. If it was up to them we would all be living like NPC's like in North Korea where everyone wears the same three outfits and hairstyle.
And where are the threads complaining about male submissions? Wait they're completely free to do anything they want, only women don't have the right?
Lasky [1718783]
Pretty sure Courtney is on Love Island.
I made that up, never watched Love Island. Would rather stick a cactus up my ass.

//OT: I vote 5 for everyone and 10 for friends. So 5 for everyone..
Estelle [2052307]
I’m quoting your post, but I’ve seen this exact sentiment stated repeatedly on many different threads. I promise I’m not trying to personally attack you, but I’m curious. I’m wondering why there are so many people who think that sexuality and creativity are mutually exclusive.

Is is it not possible to be creative and torn related and also suggestive? I have no problem with being voted a 1 for the cleavage in my picture, I completely understand that there are people who don’t like that and will vote accordingly. I just don’t understand why there are so many claims that there can’t be any hard work or creativity in a picture that also has a lot of skin.
Viktornian [2003412]
I’m mostly baffled that everyone is offended about the success in Ms Torn of a woman showing lots of skin. How’s her success her fault?

Last I checked she wasn’t the thousand of voters giving her a 10 and putting her in the top rankings.

If you don’t like it maybe you should criticize the droves of people who upvoted her pic, instead of being fixated on the one exploiting Torn’s predominant demographic’s very obvious preferences.
Dekloren [900534]
If people want to post their picture in a public forum, they should expect positive, and negative comments.

What kind of offended cry baby are you to cry about the negative comments?

It goes both ways.