Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Progress?

Started by UkPrincess21 [2317749] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
UkPrincess21 [2317749]
How long did it take you to get to the much coveted level 15?
While on your way there did you ever feel like quitting because you were'nt getting there fast enough despite following advice, faction etc? And if so, why didn't you quit?
Possum [2149014]
I think it took me a month or two only because I did quit because i didn't think I would spend much time in game and didn't understand the importance of getting to level 15 to start serious money making. But i came back after quitting, leveled up to 15, am in a great faction and have been having fun since. Everything takes time in Torn, just hit easy targets to get to level 15 faster. Here's a great list:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0&to=18301175

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice

Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
I didn't powerlevel and actually held at several levels below 15 (held at 2, 5, 6, etc. like an idiot), only started leaving Carrot on the street when I leveled up and ended up being level 14. Why not quit? Because the game is fun.

Never give up. Even if you aren't the fastest, a milestone is a milestone. So always keep going. :)
Nerudamann [2049220]
I don't know for sure, but I feel like it took about 2 weeks as well. I think what made it fast for me was that I was focused on doing missions, which help you level up quickly since they're usually good targets for your level.
RandomCC [2219650]
I took over 2 weeks to hit 15 but it was on purpose.

By the time my leaf disappeared I was aware of overseas mugging and was not in a hurry to put myself in danger. I also knew that levels are not really the thing to pay attention to in this game, there's a reason the exp bar is hidden; it's more about battle stats, wealth, and building up *your* Torn life, which takes some planning (if you're a planner).

I didn't pay attention to my level really during my first two weeks, just spent them learning and taking baby steps into Torn life.
Silkhands [2118155]
About 6 weeks but I knew it'd take time so I wasn't in a hurry. I joined a decent faction who gave heaps of advice and support. I started chaining ect and helping out the faction. I was also saving as much as I could so I could buy a large suitcase when I did get to 15. I guess you could call it steady play really.
Blueberry_Tart [2280676]
My faction had a bonus for reaching level 15 in 30 days, so I think I made it in just under the 30 days. Of course, I was screwing around with my e and not training and attacking like I should have.