Idk whats going on, for the past 3 days i have to number verify to do my crimes and now i have to verify for crime and gym, its really annoying and dont know why its happening, ive asked many people and they say they never had this issue so what does the mods think im a robot or what??? Lmfao ,thanks for those who help! Have a good day!
Verifying issue
Started by Tangomango00 [2333537] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I'm sorry, I am not sure what you mean?
Gym and Crimes does have Captcha, but it shouldn't be every single time?
Gym and Crimes does have Captcha, but it shouldn't be every single time?
Bump
All I can suggest is you try another browser or network?
The problem is likely on your end if it's happening so often for you, and you're the only one reporting this as far as I can tell.
The problem is likely on your end if it's happening so often for you, and you're the only one reporting this as far as I can tell.
As per our chat couple days ago, I sent you a message with your last 10 Captchas (at the time). As you can see by the timestamps, these are hours apart, and not nearly as often as you say they are. Every few hours is the expected behaviour.
I'm not really sure how to proceed, so I will close the report, and definitely not seeing any issue.
Thanks.
I'm not really sure how to proceed, so I will close the report, and definitely not seeing any issue.
Thanks.