Often times in this game people come across real asshats that just wont let up on them. They bounty you for weeks and months and years. Not to mention they are usually higher level players that can attack every second they see you online and make it very difficult for you to do anything in this game.
Therefore...My suggestion is a White Flag.
This is an item that can be sold foreither 250 points in the points building or maybe for real cash in the donator section.
The purpose of a White Flag, is that when used would prevent the player from being attacked.
The stipulations of using the flag would be that the player can not be in a faction and if they were to attack someone the flag would be droppedwith a 72 hour cool down period before being able to use it again.
This is my permanent White flag suggestion...Once purchased, it would be able to be used over and over.
My temporary White Flag suggestion is that there be three types of them sold in the city ( Perhaps Big Al's) The first would protect you from attacks for 24 hours, the second for 3 days and the third for 7 days. Each would sell for 10m, 20m and50m...with cool downs twice the length of there worth. Meaning the 24hour white flag would have a cool down of 48 hours before you could use another one...etc. These would be temporary items that would need to be purchased over and over.
AMENDED:
The White Flag would stop all attacks for 60 minutes and can only be used once per day.
The pricing and method of sale is to be determined by the developers...I only wish to create a way to let people breath! I am about to quit this game because I am being suppressed to a point I can't even play. I have to wonder how many people before me have left for the same reasons.
The White Flag...would give people a chance to catch their breath...or in the more permanent option...away to play the game without having to be involved in the war and fighting aspects of it all.
Please vote on this suggestion...but also comment on which form of this you think would be the best option.
Either one works for me...but I believe the more permanent option would bring more players that want to play the game for all it has to offer beyond the fighting.
Therefore...My suggestion is a White Flag.
This is an item that can be sold for
The purpose of a White Flag, is that when used would prevent the player from being attacked.
The stipulations of using the flag would be that the player can not be in a faction and if they were to attack someone the flag would be dropped
This is my permanent White flag suggestion...Once purchased, it would be able to be used over and over.
AMENDED:
The White Flag would stop all attacks for 60 minutes and can only be used once per day.
The pricing and method of sale is to be determined by the developers...I only wish to create a way to let people breath! I am about to quit this game because I am being suppressed to a point I can't even play. I have to wonder how many people before me have left for the same reasons.
The White Flag...would give people a chance to catch their breath...
Please vote on this suggestion...
Either one works for me...but I believe the more permanent option would bring more players that want to play the game for all it has to offer beyond the fighting.