Hello old friend.
Shame Flash is dead on Torn, all my profile galleries (Large Art gallery, Flash gallery, Graphics Aid gallery) don't render on Torn. Unless you went by a different name, I couldn't find you on any of the lists, or maybe you never submitted to any. However the likes of nas, TaintedInside, Zombie, I see you both lists ;)
But all 3 galleries still live at http://astral.x10.mx/
FYI here is the XML to see all artists names:
Large art gallery: http://astral.x10.mx/image_data.xml
Graphics aid gallery: http://astral.x10.mx/gfx_aid/2015/siglist_v1-8.xml
Shame Flash is dead on Torn, all my profile galleries (Large Art gallery, Flash gallery, Graphics Aid gallery) don't render on Torn. Unless you went by a different name, I couldn't find you on any of the lists, or maybe you never submitted to any. However the likes of nas, TaintedInside, Zombie, I see you both lists ;)
But all 3 galleries still live at http://astral.x10.mx/
FYI here is the XML to see all artists names:
Large art gallery: http://astral.x10.mx/image_data.xml
Graphics aid gallery: http://astral.x10.mx/gfx_aid/2015/siglist_v1-8.xml