I spun the $1mil wheel today and won 25 points but none were credited to my account. Can this please be looked into.
$1million wheel
Started by WelshTaz [2287889] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Perhaps you won 25 Casino Tokens?
ahhhh that makes sense!
Stewie: Hey, if you go here — https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=spinTheWheelLastSpins — you can confirm you got 25 Casino Tokens?
Stewie: I just wanna make sure!
WelshTaz: yes I did thanks, I misread the wheel, sorry for that
Stewie: Not a problem, will close the report. Thanks!
Last message: Thu, 20:47 - TCT
I wanted to make sure with them. They did indeed get 25 Casino Tokens, closing report.