What's the thing/stuff(s) that you often do besides of playing torn?
Hmm
Started by Atikah [2265581] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
sleep
Moved
Give Blowies if I don't give proper blowies I get blowed
Key word being 'give' not 'sell'. For tax purposes. ;)
Mentions: My Pallet Bar
eat, sleep, work, read, play with my son
gym
write, study, play soccer with my dog, take care of my older kids when they need me, refinish furniture, not much really, but it keeps me busy.
I sling sandwiches.