I need a wife for the awards and such and I figured the rp would be a plus. If you're interested let me know.
Looking for spouse
Started by Extortionate [2309124] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
I need a wife for the awards and such and I figured the rp would be a plus. If you're interested let me know.
I can't be your wife, but I can be a male neighbor what you think about that?
I would like a spouse
lmao this thread
Still currently new here but Rp friends and husband sure would be nice. :)
Are u Male or female?
I need a female spouse... Message me
I need a female spouse... Message me
I'll message you actually ...😉
i like to have a girl lolXD
Ugh