Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions glitch

Started by Ashanie [792035] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

awe_some [786417] ×1

Ashanie [792035]
Hi, I'm facing a proplem to complete my mission:
  • Successfully mug awe_some
  • Give them all of their money back.
At some point after I accepted the mission he came online an stranded himself in South Africa. Everytime I checked he was already hospitalized. The one time I timed myself to go after him in SA, I was unable to attack him because it has been more 24 hours since he was online. Please assist as I have 1 day left on the mission. Thank you.

Screenshot of unable to attack and offline duration

Mentions: awe_some [786417]

Stewie [1494547]
The screenshot doesn't work, there's no link to it..

But I'll pass this over to Pavel to work out why this has happened.

Thanks.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I was actually under the impression that mission targets while abroad would....

- Show up in red on the 'people' list
- Avoid the 24 hour inactivity when abroad rule

Perhaps this is only limited to specific missions? If so, perhaps we can extend this to any mission target the player needs to attack.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
For now we can change your target I believe, as what Joe suggested will require some time (this will be added to the task list), check it now please.
iIIidan [2094111]
Greetings torn citizens
I found about the mission by duke
"Proof of the pudding"
Is not working.

The center of the issue is that the target you are suppose to hit with a gun that duke is trying to sell him for a while go to the hospital and when you send him the revolver he take it but the mission doesn't take it as sussced so you get stock in there.

My theory is that he gotta survive the shot but I'm not that weak u.u