lol I don't even know what that means.
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Gonna be honest, you're level 4 and have had your account for 735 days. Why do you even care about this game if it's "only online" anyway
That sounds like a challenge!
Why not target the person who offended you in your post so not everyone attacks you the way you attacked everyone in your original post?
What were you contacting them about?
Maybe I don't really want to know as ignorance is bliss. You do not seem very blissful though.
I don't know you, but chances are I'd ignore you. Not because of your level, but because of your language.
Dont you know that multis are supposed to work in grocery stores and shut up on forum to keep attention away. That's how all us have been doing it. Login on your main L4, come on.
Wishing aids on people is pretty high on the ignorance list.
my exhaustsystem has the same name as you, dam.
haha
haha
Uhh it's akrapovic not arkapovic.
Best exhaust system there is though.
I'll ignore you from now on, bye
Best exhaust system there is though.
I'll ignore you from now on, bye
I imagine going off that post theyre ignoring you because youre a ****, not lower level.
And surely if someone is unsociable theyre happiest on their own? Your logic is fail.
And surely if someone is unsociable theyre happiest on their own? Your logic is fail.
R+
This should be in the guides forums.
You are a modern day Henry David Thoreau.
Bravo.
This should be in the guides forums.
You are a modern day Henry David Thoreau.
Bravo.
As the * and small print
I hold no obligation to check level, rank, networth, attacks, respect
I am very trusting and if you message me I will know you are honest and not trying to steal my very very precious time by speaking to someone that does not meet the requirements.
I hold no obligation to check level, rank, networth, attacks, respect
I am very trusting and if you message me I will know you are honest and not trying to steal my very very precious time by speaking to someone that does not meet the requirements.
The people here in Torn City have usually been super nice to me - especially when I was a newbie. Maybe it's your attitude?
If I f**k you off and catch aids, doesn’t that mean you have aids?
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Considering your language and attitude on display in this thread alone, its really not surprising anyone wants to talk to you.
Grow up and shut up
Grow up and shut up
Show us on the doll where the big bad level 10 touched you
Well that escalated the way i would of liked it too, even better tbh. A few decent posts seen there but most of them just undoubtedly awful, i expect more from a few of use.
and yes my name is supposed to spell Akrapovic, instead for Arkapovic because i cannot spell, but yeah it is after the exhaust system cool to see people actually notice.
ill be back soon with another thread and next time, please do not dissapoint me i would like to see a little more “ruthlessness”.
shame on use.
Allahu akbar
and yes my name is supposed to spell Akrapovic, instead for Arkapovic because i cannot spell, but yeah it is after the exhaust system cool to see people actually notice.
ill be back soon with another thread and next time, please do not dissapoint me i would like to see a little more “ruthlessness”.
shame on use.
Allahu akbar
Maxheadroom, your a tool.
Its the game kiddo. Theres always someone stronger thatll beat u up. Learn the game and grow yourself, youre lvl4 at 700+ days... either restart, or get to lvl 15 and fly so u dont get hit much, or this game just aint for u.
U k Hun?