How does this mission work? All it says is "Send a message of Duke's Displeasure to DixieNormous". I tried sending a message to her, and I tried attacking her but neither worked. Any ideas?
Pass the Word
Started by jetwagon284 [2088372] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Cursed [1901987]
· 3 likes ·
to beat this mission easily: copy duke's mission text and mail it to them, works every time
Did you put Duke's name in the message?
yay! thank you!
I dont get it either...so random message with "duke" inside ?
I'm so lost?
Hmm..If Duke asked me to inform somebody of his displeasure towards them, I would likely say "Duke is displeased with you."
to beat this mission easily: copy duke's mission text and mail it to them, works every time
mine not working i copy all text and paste to message body, message was sent but nothing happen or it will taking some time?
Did you send it as a mail?