Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Enjoyable

Started by Lewyn [2116090] on in Politics & Law.

2 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Lewyn [2116090]

YouTube video vBpoZBhvBa4



This is what I could imagine a conversation with myself (back in my mushrooming, acid dropping days) and Machine Gun Steve would look like.

I must say, I rather adore these old Firing Line episodes. The elevation of debate among those so philosophically opposed is something that society is crying for today.

Here is a nice take on the subject by Jake Romm.

https://forward.com/culture/365606/why-william-f-buckleys-firing-line-provides-the-antidote-to-todays-politica/