Ok so I didn't know where to post this so I thought here was appropriate.
I'm not much wealthy, and what I'm asking will be once everytime I can afford it, but.
I'm looking for players to join my new faction breifly for the purpose of building my respect, I'm not sure what this would cost so if interested please post a price per gain please.
I have been doing this solo for about a couple weeks and it takes a lot of work, any help will be much appreciated and paid.
Thank you in advance
You should join a faction first, be a member in a near 100 player team.
Learn the tricks in building respect and why players join in the first place.
Factions are not meant to be a solo game, you're having a tough time because it's meant to be built by 100 people, not mercenaries with paycheques.
To answer your question: Your entire networth would buy 11 premium hits (1m per hit is the going rate for guests), on proper wall hits you could buy ~110 respect.
In your position, just be a member in a faction 500k - 750k respect, maybe even 1 million nowadays. Watch and learn, talk with the experienced.
The more you're willing to spend your energy chaining, the more the higher ranked factions will want you, despite your stats
Thank you for the response mightygoober. I do understand that factions are a team game but each and every time I join a faction, I eventually get kicked so I started this one so I have a safe place for my cash.
And with cash being so readily available I'd rather pay for a few hits to upgrade then deal with power hungry dip sticks.
Again the response is highly appreciated I up thumbed you
the fact you get kicked from factions could be activity related, most factions want high activity for chaining/training.
there are better ways to store cash than in a faction, you can invest is stable market items such as xanax or points. high demand for them so they will sell fast when you need the money, goober is completely right, experience in a seasoned faction is an absolute must to run a faction.
Best thing to do is grab a bunch of new starters and work them - develop their stats, run OC's, help them level.
Give them a reason to stay, and to chain.
You'll have a good group to work with, and your RP will raise gradually with time. Focus on unlocking your Gym Perks (helps them train) and unlock your Chain perks.
When you have a solid team, unlock the factipn size perks. Rinse and repeat.
EDIT: Also subscribe to the Faction Recruitment thread, see if you can find some players willing to join you.
Definitely not the best thing
Trying to start a faction at a young age will compromise your stats and will take a lot of effort, money, time, and patience to yield tiny results.
Join a decent one instead
Just so everyone is aware here I don't want to join any existing faction. And lewiss is 100% right I get kicked for going inactive from time to time (less now but I am a sucker for forgetting the game)
I have had experience in big factions and they are not what I want, it's too much of a headache and if that's just being a member, my hands to the leaders.
I am not going to move as I only trust myself with the bits I have.
Happymeal, your suggestions of recruiting new players may work well with people who can do that but I am a very blunt person. I don't like communicating, and like previous the hell with being a leader.
All I really hope for is a 25e revive.
Also I have no idea how to respond to the individual posts btw
'I dont like communicating..'
Wtf are you doing try to be the leader of a team in a game where you cant accomplish anything without communicating...
He said he doesn't want to be a leader. He just wants to pay people to build respect for his one man show faction.
There's a quote button on the person's post. Looks like a quotation mark ("). Responding to an individual post is otherwise known as quoting it.
Save your money, and buy an existing faction to be the leader of. You can kick everyone once it’s yours if you really want.
probably would be cheaper than paying for hits honestly.
Wonder what a 100k - 300k faction goes for.
Wonder what a firewalk virus would have gone for if that special hadn't been a troll.
Thank you