[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I don't know how to pronounce your name now, so I'm going to refer to you as The Trap Princess Who Formally Was...
Seriously, are you safe right now? Is there a psychotic Runescape player holding a gun to your head?
Blink twice if you're being held hostage.
My world is turned upside down....
Edit: it seems that my humor isn't appreciated by some, and my apologies if people actually thought Hemi was dead. She's alive and well, and just enjoying a bit of role play because...well, isn't this an RPG?
I don't know how to pronounce your name now, so I'm going to refer to you as The Trap Princess Who Formally Was...
Seriously, are you safe right now? Is there a psychotic Runescape player holding a gun to your head?
Blink twice if you're being held hostage.
My world is turned upside down....
Edit: it seems that my humor isn't appreciated by some, and my apologies if people actually thought Hemi was dead. She's alive and well, and just enjoying a bit of role play because...well, isn't this an RPG?