Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RIP Hemi

Started by Twitter [2309219] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 1.24k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

hemi [2165616]
Nothing to worry about here.
"hemi" is being kept safe in my Trap House quarters, well-fed and looked after. Please refrain from sending her weird messages, unless they're funny, then that's cool.


Me, the person behind the ID, I'm embracing my nerdiness and channeling my inner Zezima [pronounced zehh-zum-ah].

For those who know who he is, yassss bitch I'd totes love to chat RS w/ you anytime.
For those who don't, Zezima is only the most legendary Runescape player that ever lived; RS is a game I grew up playing as a kid. If you're genuinely curious, here's a short clip of him in an interview & here's a cool little summary of his baddassery.

Anyway, his entire vibe is absolutely glorious and he was my game hero for many years xD

Why'd I actually change my name... refer to OP's username firstly, but also I just wanted to have some fun and roleplay as a beast. That's what games are all about, isn't it? Having fun and not taking yourself too serious.

Here's what I look like in the game (captured: Zezima me), and I have a pet kitten that follows me around and does magic with me :)

[image: i.gyazo.com]

The Trap Princess Who Formally Was... is now the Trap Legend Who Currently Is.






before i forget...
[image: i.gyazo.com]

ZEZIMA spanked nefarious_child with his Riding Crop in the head for 1189 damage

worry about your stats, kid ;)

Mentions: hemi [2165616] · nefarious_child [2121421]

hemi [2165616]
For the record, I have no idea whose account this is. It looks like they literally created it and logged off.


[image: i.gyazo.com]

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Report was added.


Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

If the intention here is to get this account fedded and make the name unavailable, whoever made it you're an asshole.

Edit: the account's currently in fed :)
nefarious_child [2121421]
Still the C like usual. And learn to respect your elders. Your worst than my children. This obsession with me is getting old doll. Ya, you kick my ass. And? I have an actual life outside my phone unlike your millennial ass apparently lol
Nightmare [1637448]
Well in a way it's weird, but cool that you're carrying on the name of a legend from days past. So best of luck.

The name brings of a flood of memories though haha, I would no life that game so hard after school. Paying for my membership, mining and getting those random anti bot fights that would spawn. So many people bitching about them. I wish i had kept my original guy, I still hop on once in a great while but gave away most of my cash to friends who still play on and off.

The memory is definitly far better than trying to play now.
hemi [2165616]
1. I bought FHC from you.

2. You put bounties on me calling me a buy mugging bitch.

3. I opened a chat with you to explain to you I dont and didnt buy mug, and before I could pull up my faction fight logs you blocked me.

Me? A "C"? Hardly, darling. You dont see me calling you nasty names and showing up on threads about you to spew negativity. Who's the one obsessed here? And do you kiss your children with that mouth? Smh.