Getting this message
Therefore, my image meets the criteria but I still cannot upload.
I'll try resizing from 2048 to 1999 and hopefully that will work.
Anyhow, these are very big lies, so please either remove this bug, or change that text line to the accurate restriction, whatever it is.
Respectfully,
JZZ
Edit.
Now I cannot upload the image because the website crashes.
Already tried 4 times.
Crashed at 9%, 12%, 11%, 16%.
Fix the website and let me upload the image.
The webpage at https://www.torn.com/userimages.php?step=upload might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
- The image width is too big (2048px max).
Therefore, my image meets the criteria but I still cannot upload.
I'll try resizing from 2048 to 1999 and hopefully that will work.
Anyhow, these are very big lies, so please either remove this bug, or change that text line to the accurate restriction, whatever it is.
Respectfully,
JZZ
Edit.
Now I cannot upload the image because the website crashes.
Already tried 4 times.
Crashed at 9%, 12%, 11%, 16%.
Fix the website and let me upload the image.
This site can’t be reached
The webpage at https://www.torn.com/userimages.php?step=upload might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.