Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Quick question for Torners.

Started by Gavin_Dymock [938138] on in General Non-related.

65 replies · 795 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
66
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Gavin_Dymock [938138]
Im curious as we have alot of American and European players are you a weed smoker or a beer drinker.

Or maybe neither and you lead a pure life.
Kitty420 [383500]
lol look at those 'neither' nerds bwahahaaa

I do the public a service by smoking weed. If I didn't smoke weed I would be going all Torn on the dumbasses.
Runalf [2047589]
I have smoked weed and I drink beer some times.

But I dont consider myself a beer drinker. A beer drinker is drinking beer every day, in my point of view.
hemi [2165616]
At THC we develop the best weed suitable for every player, while offering a supportive and active learning environment.