Whole lotta beer
Quick question for Torners.
Started by Gavin_Dymock [938138] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Whole lotta ink
They’re all fake. Went to hot topic for tattoo sleeves
Neither. Coffee and energy drink fiend here.
Compared to how I was before and all the shit people are doing... I'm practically Mary f**kin Poppins.
So kindly stfu
[image: static.independent.co.uk]
So kindly stfu
[image: static.independent.co.uk]
Straight-laced, y'all. XD
Any time you inhale carcinogens it’s bad for you genius. Is marijuana bad for you itself? No absolutely not, we’ve known that for generations. Is my lawn bad for me? No. If I rip a fat bong load of lawn clippings it is though. Just saying...
Don't like weed, so I don't. Don't like beer either. But you rephrased it to "alcohol"... and I do like wine.
While I don't do cannabis/drink alcohol, it's celar that ReactoR members do
I drink strongbow cider and smoke a LOT of cigars and have done for many years.
Yes i do know i wont be a old man when i die.
Yes i do know i wont be a old man when i die.
Nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza.
Ok, this made me laugh way too much lol
The term "carcinogen" is reserved for substances known to cause cancer, and since marijuana has been proven to stunt the growth of many forms of cancer, if not outright curing it altogether, it is most definitely NOT a carcinogen.
I'm a cancer survivor, and it has been in complete remission for over 4 years. I have also been smoking marijuana almost daily for those same 4 years, so don't be expecting me to change my smoking habits anytime soon. Or ever, for that matter.
I'm a cancer survivor, and it has been in complete remission for over 4 years. I have also been smoking marijuana almost daily for those same 4 years, so don't be expecting me to change my smoking habits anytime soon. Or ever, for that matter.
good afternoon officer
Smoking weed is very unhealthy. Think about it, normal smoking is unhealthy af, but now you even remove the cigarette filter. And most likely you mix your weed with tobacco. Even if you'd smoke pure weed it would be unhealthy.
If you actually care about your health and don't just use it as an excuse to get your nicotine+thc high, you should consider investing into a vaporizer or learn to make tasty weed/hash brownies or other cannabioid based candies and foods.
Many 'stoner' are actually addicted to the nicotine in their joints, while thinking they only like weed. Actually a lot of stoners haven't experienced a single 'clean' weed high in their whole life.
TL:DR: Don't smoke, if you care about your health. Only smoke without filter, if you seriously dislike your lungs and bronchias.
If you actually care about your health and don't just use it as an excuse to get your nicotine+thc high, you should consider investing into a vaporizer or learn to make tasty weed/hash brownies or other cannabioid based candies and foods.
Many 'stoner' are actually addicted to the nicotine in their joints, while thinking they only like weed. Actually a lot of stoners haven't experienced a single 'clean' weed high in their whole life.
TL:DR: Don't smoke, if you care about your health. Only smoke without filter, if you seriously dislike your lungs and bronchias.
First: marijuana doesn't contain nicotine unless you mix it with tobacco or roll it in a blunt wrap. And I'm an old-school smoker - as in, I don't add anything to, or take anything away from my weed.
Vaping isn't safe. Fun fact:
"A small study published in 2016, reports that nicotine-containing vapingproducts trigger lung inflammation andlung tissue damage. COPD development is associated with theseeffects. Both cultured human lung cells and mice used in the study showed dependency on nicotine over the course of the research.May 29, 2018"
And edibles are fun, but the chemical composition of the plant gets altered when the marijuana is cooked. The high can't be monitored, since the effects aren't maxed for up to 2 hours. Smoking it is the faster delivery method, and much easier to regulate, so it's always going to be my go-to delivery method.
Edit: Only millenials wouldn't know how to get a clean high from weed. I'm a purist, as are most who use it for medicinal purposes.
Vaping isn't safe. Fun fact:
"A small study published in 2016, reports that nicotine-containing vapingproducts trigger lung inflammation andlung tissue damage. COPD development is associated with theseeffects. Both cultured human lung cells and mice used in the study showed dependency on nicotine over the course of the research.May 29, 2018"
And edibles are fun, but the chemical composition of the plant gets altered when the marijuana is cooked. The high can't be monitored, since the effects aren't maxed for up to 2 hours. Smoking it is the faster delivery method, and much easier to regulate, so it's always going to be my go-to delivery method.
Edit: Only millenials wouldn't know how to get a clean high from weed. I'm a purist, as are most who use it for medicinal purposes.
Yeah, only trash mixes their weed with tobacco. WTF is going to mess up that oh so tastiness with nastiness from tobacco?
I smoke weed for 35 years now. I am completely for it. Having said that one must not forget that smoking in general is bad for u. So saying it does not do any harm is delusional. JS
Haha
Haha
Nicotine is not the harm. The 400 biproducts which is smoke, is bad for u. So if u smoke pure weed for decades ur lung cancer risk is nominal to that of cig smokers. So thats that. But im not botherred cause its my life.
narc