I recently have taken an interest in woodworking. Aka; table and cabinet making, laundry risers, pet food dish risers, floating shelves... etc... does anyone know of any type of software that is able to create 3D models?
Ideally I would like to be able to sketch it up on my laptop in some type of paint(ish) program but see all angles and be able to click and spin it, place measurements, see the product before I start putting it into practice... all that fun stuff.
Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! And if I'm SOL and need to stick with my sketchbook then so be it.
Ideally I would like to be able to sketch it up on my laptop in some type of paint(ish) program but see all angles and be able to click and spin it, place measurements, see the product before I start putting it into practice... all that fun stuff.
Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! And if I'm SOL and need to stick with my sketchbook then so be it.