Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cracked Up

Started by ToothlessHddck [2296482] on in Missions.

4 replies · 269 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
ToothlessHddck [2296482]
I am doing the cracked up mission for Duke, and I have interrogated the guy 5 times now. And he keeps refusing to give up the code. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to keep attacking him until he gives in?
-Aero- [1966363]
I had that one for the first time last week. I searched the forums and found many people had the same issue. It took me five or six times before I got the code. Some others said it too them as many as eight. I think one person may have said a few times even beyond that.

The one answer that seemed to explain it was that there is a 40% chance of the code being given whenever you beat the opponent. I can’t recall how they came across that chance, but I believe they said it was stated by staff at one point.

Either way, for anyone that doesn’t like any missions which require spending more then 75 energy it seems like this is one to skip. It seems like it wouldn’t be all that surprising to spend a minimum of 75 energy on this mission, and possibly as much as 200 or more if you’re really unlucky.
--RAM-- [1642230]
dang i must have gotten really lucky. I read this thread before trying to maybe get some tips and almost just skipped it cause i thought i'd waste too much energy. In the end i just gave it a try and got the code on the first try, really lucky i guess