I'm done buying losses thank you for selling.
If I haven't paid you yet for the losses you have done please message me. I received 200+ events overnight so I might've missed paying some.
Any level
Rules-
1. No, I will not send you meds. Buy your own.
2. A minimum of 4 losses before payment. I can't be arsed to pay you for one loss everytime.
3. No, I will not prepay. Payment only after losses done.
4. Not necessary to message me or ask me before doing them, just go ahead and do them and I'll pay you. Preferably once you're done let me know in chat how many you did so I know how much to pay you.
5. If I missed paying any, lemme know so I can pay them.
For the noobs-
How to do losses:
1. Go the City > Item Market. Buy a few first aid kits.
2. Visit my profile. Or here- https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=949262#/
3. Click on the attack button. Or skip step 2 and directly click here- https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attack&user2ID=949262
4. Click on Start Fight. Use you turns till you're defeated.
5. Go to your items and use one first aid kit to get out of hospital.
6. Repeat for more losses and $$$. :P
I have bought about 9650 losses overall so far, will keep buying till I reach 10,000 total.
If I haven't paid you yet for the losses you have done please message me. I received 200+ events overnight so I might've missed paying some.
4. Not necessary to message me or ask me before doing them, just go ahead and do them and I'll pay you. Preferably once you're done let me know in chat how many you did so I know how much to pay you.
Mentions: Asshole [949262]