Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Chat

Started by Ammo123 [2241341] on in Poker.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Ammo123 [2241341]
I think it would be nice if you are on PC and you open a new tab of Torn while in a poker match that the chat box will still be visible in the new tab. For example if you are in a poker match it looks like https://imgur.com/s2dKeKgbut when you open a new tab and still have the tab open with you in the match it looks like https://imgur.com/Kg7i65n. I think adding this will be better because if I am playing with someone and they need to go and they sit out if they come back and put a message in the chat box you can see it while on the other tab.

Also ik I put this on suggestions forum but thought it would be more appropriate here
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
I think it works the same way as Jail or Hospital chats are available or unavailable. You have to be in the room (jail / hosp) for it to show.

The poker room is just another room.
You are not in the room when you are in normal
torn.