Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

E Overdose

Started by snowbeast [2173158] Moderator on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
snowbeast [2173158] Moderator Official
I stacked up and popped an E, ended up in hospital, but was out in maybe a minute. I have no notifications that I was revived.
How long is the hosp period for an E overdose?

You pop the pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. After some time you feel no pleasure, but a huge headache. The headache is followed by nausea and vomiting.