Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Friends & Enemies

Started by Phool [2176935] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Phool [2176935]
I'm curious about that Friend or Foe perk that comes with a detective agency - can an employee use that for someone else to get their list of friends and enemies or is it just specific to the employee? And is that perk the only way you can find out your friends and enemies?

Its a bit odd that an event doesn't happen when you are added or removed from someone's friend's or enemies list and vice versa...
Kupe [2198270]
Hey Phool. If you are curious, I am one of the 22 on your friend count. I can't say who your enemy is, but you're not playing the game right unless you have at least one enemy.
Phool [2176935]
Thanks Kupe and you are on my friends list too =)
I know who the enemy is - a guy who has been regularly mugging/attacking a faction mate that I attacked back for her. I'm more curious about the friends and would like to reciprocate.