I am lvl 9... There is a blue [upgrade] link next to my lvl. I click the link and it says "too many redirects". No splash page shows up. I have cleared my cookies on two separate browsers (Chrome and Firefox) and have logged into both to try and no luck. I have tried logging out and logging back in on both browsers as well.
Can't upgrade...
Started by Cauthon [2316540] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
How does it look now? Thanks.
Passing to Joe to see if he can replicate seeing as there has been another bug report on this just now, it's not just you then.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Yeh, same issue here... Both PC&Android
Hi, just want to add, I also have same issue
Thanks
- Congratulations! You have enough experience to go up to level 13! Click hereto upgrade!
Thanks
How does it look now? Thanks.
Its working now.. Thnx :)
worked... thank you!
Its working. Thanks
Working for me aswell. Thanks!