I've launched an attack against a fellow faction member. He has 2x stats. Strangely I received the 2x stats, friendly fire but not the more stats merit. WELLP
Missing a merit
Started by TheoZ [1161882] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I reckon you already have it!
[image: awardimages.torn.com]
It's this one. It was changed not added! :D
[image: awardimages.torn.com]
It's this one. It was changed not added! :D
oooh sorry then all good close bug report
Closing report then!