Lordvader85 [2133899] is a scammer! He's also very childish, as he's now placed over 100 bounties (some through others fully paid for) over the last week. He's been scamming newbies in trade chat, I called him out, and he's been dropping hate showing what kind of person he is since then. Nonstop messages and bounties to try and make me claim in public that he isn't scamming people.
Scammer
Started by Krelt [2146799] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 45
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TrollVader [2133899]
· 21 likes ·
Ok so first of all lets get this straight. I posted in trade chat my advertisement. To which he claims it was a scam. Not a scam at all i dont scam people. What i do when im stacking is … - manic [1554958] · 20 likes ·
"Dropping hate"? You deserve 1,000,000 bounties just for that dumbarsed modern day cock wobble of a statement... EDIT: Krelt disliked your post HATE CRIME! - Triplicant [2037705]
· 14 likes ·
Your friend to enemy ratio as compared to Vader's, contrasted with the way you are going about this thread versus my past pleasant interactions with vader, make me think there's much more missing to this story. Edit: Krelt disliked your …
Mentioned in this thread
Krelt [2146799] ×3 _OG_ [1850906] ×1 drstranget [2049653] ×1 Mary [2161411] ×1 buzzinga [2176121] ×1 Pickel727 [2305964] ×1 Yourmotherr [2307459] ×1 WOLFSHARP [2317134] ×1 Castlenova [2320136] ×1 cmuchenyura [2322140] ×1
oh. okay.
"Dropping hate"?
You deserve 1,000,000 bounties just for that dumbarsed modern day cock wobble of a statement...
EDIT: Krelt disliked your post
HATE CRIME!
You deserve 1,000,000 bounties just for that dumbarsed modern day cock wobble of a statement...
EDIT: Krelt disliked your post
HATE CRIME!
.
thanks for the info mate
Your welcome.
Your friend to enemy ratio as compared to Vader's, contrasted with the way you are going about this thread versus my past pleasant interactions with vader, make me think there's much more missing to this story.
Edit:
...So...You sure you're not leaving any vital details out?
Edit:
Scammer
...So...You sure you're not leaving any vital details out?
Mentions: Scammer
Ok so first of all lets get this straight.
I posted in trade chat my advertisement.
To which he claims it was a scam.
Not a scam at all i dont scam people.
What i do when im stacking is use my booster cooldown for crimes.
I offer players a game what i call the beer gamble every 3 or so hours. Send me 20 beer and i do my hacking crime and if im not jailed i send them whatever cash it awards me.
So he decides to spam trade chat that im a scammer. I asked him directly to keep his comments about me out of trade chat, he refused so i bountied him.
Then he blocked me so i tried to sort it out with his faction leader, who did what he could , but krelt wouldnt have it.
All i wanted was an apology. Finally he sent me a message which was more of a skit than an apology and i told his faction leader what he sent me was taking the piss therefore not an apology.
My faction leader had also tried to sort it out after his faction leader got involved and wasnjust about to let it go but i got 10 bounties off him with the reason "Scamming new players"
So the bounties kept coming. He also moaned in hospital chat still using the same fact i was scamming people. Also just posted in trade chat the same post
I then get a $1 bounty with "im sorry" - thats all it took. Could have ended this sooner. However now ive read this post im having second thoughts. But as of now im done . As long as he lays off with the false accusations.
Second of all ive posted about maybe 60 -70 bounties on him including the 20 slots i bought . Those 20 were in retaliation to his bountying me. My personal slots were being used until he apologised and stopped the nonsense.
I posted in trade chat my advertisement.
To which he claims it was a scam.
Not a scam at all i dont scam people.
What i do when im stacking is use my booster cooldown for crimes.
I offer players a game what i call the beer gamble every 3 or so hours. Send me 20 beer and i do my hacking crime and if im not jailed i send them whatever cash it awards me.
So he decides to spam trade chat that im a scammer. I asked him directly to keep his comments about me out of trade chat, he refused so i bountied him.
Then he blocked me so i tried to sort it out with his faction leader, who did what he could , but krelt wouldnt have it.
All i wanted was an apology. Finally he sent me a message which was more of a skit than an apology and i told his faction leader what he sent me was taking the piss therefore not an apology.
My faction leader had also tried to sort it out after his faction leader got involved and wasnjust about to let it go but i got 10 bounties off him with the reason "Scamming new players"
So the bounties kept coming. He also moaned in hospital chat still using the same fact i was scamming people. Also just posted in trade chat the same post
I then get a $1 bounty with "im sorry" - thats all it took. Could have ended this sooner. However now ive read this post im having second thoughts. But as of now im done . As long as he lays off with the false accusations.
Second of all ive posted about maybe 60 -70 bounties on him including the 20 slots i bought . Those 20 were in retaliation to his bountying me. My personal slots were being used until he apologised and stopped the nonsense.
I'm inclined to agree. My ratio is about the same and I'm a wicked douchenozzle.
His faction leader told him to get over it since other than me calling him out for his gambling scam nothing else happened from my side. I apologized despite not doing anything back and he kept bountying me. We have a discord server full of screenshots including timestamps.
He lost over 1 billion in 24 hours over this. I've gained money flying to avoid bounties. The stats speak for themselves, Vader is lying about me bountying him.
So block and ignore him.
Good for you. I got nothing to hide. I made it quite simple and this was the "apology" i got
Krelt says:
I apologise for calling you out in the middle of trade chat for scamming newbies with a gambling scam.
And even the title of this thread shows how you just dont get it.
Krelt says:
I apologise for calling you out in the middle of trade chat for scamming newbies with a gambling scam.
And even the title of this thread shows how you just dont get it.
Mentions: Krelt [2146799]
? Lost over 1 billion?
Where getting these statistics lmao. First it was over 200 million ( not got that far yet)
Where getting these statistics lmao. First it was over 200 million ( not got that far yet)
Well, you can continue until you run out of money for bullying me and this keeps going, or you can drop it and I'll do the same. I'm making money off your bounties.
And the Torn community has lost sleep and some serious IQ points (it can ill afford to lose) reading about your squabble...
Can I suggest you both...
https:////memegenerator.net/img/images/72684686.jpg
Can I suggest you both...
https:////memegenerator.net/img/images/72684686.jpg
Lmao! You know, I wasn't overly upset until he threatened to drag his faction and past faction into things myself. I've been over this. Cute btw.
Krelt has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $300,000 and the reason: Scamming players 03:00:28 18/07/19
Mentions: Krelt [2146799]
Since u blocked me how could i threaten you lol
Keep making it up. I still have chats with your faction leader i could easily screenshot
Keep making it up. I still have chats with your faction leader i could easily screenshot
See? Until he feels he's winning he won't quit. His actions speak for themselves. He's just a cyberbully. I'm done here.