Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
TOO MANY CALORIES
Peace
Aww angel delight puppy :( so sorry to hear this! sounded super messy and I'm glad you found your true soulmate <3.
Im still searching, I believe in love
Peace
So who is your next Victim Eternal Lover?
Thank god. Now I can marry Julie
What's a divorce? Never heard of it.
YouTube video 9ssHLj6TS7g
Had your back ever since bra, needed to be done. If you need a shoulder to cry on you know where I'm at xox
Thanks brother, needed this right now xoxox
Peace
NO PEASANTS PLEASE, FINAL WARNING
[image: i.gyazo.com]Peace
If these two love birds couldn't make it who can? The sky is a little darker on this day ED.
I deeply apologize for having been involved in the cessation of your marriage.
PrincessJulie is single?
...... any tips on winning her heart?
Prob not safe for TORN rules
Peace
I know the feels bra, I was just dumped too xoxo if you wanna hook up lmk
You only brought to light a gaping hole of disloyalty in the marriage
Peace
Im sorry ED i hope the pain diminishes soon
Yes, the train keeps moving x
Peace
Heartbreak sucks
Keep your head up Rubber Duckie
Love will find its way to you
You witnessed the marriage of
Nova and
PrincessJulie. Perhaps you should send them a wedding gift?
An absolutely shocking turn of events, I'm so sorry bra xoxoxoxox
Mentions:
Nova [1570883]
· PrincessJulie [11229]
[image: i.gyazo.com]What a sick f**king twisted turn of events. Wedding gift? f**king do one
Peace