Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

This is hilarious

Started by EvilGeneration [2343943] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
24
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
EvilGeneration [2343943]
So, someone gave tc email addresses to the russian mafia. For years led them on pretending like had access to an American journalist's personal email addresses. And then today just gave them 3 tc email addresses. this is going to be f**king biblical.
Wdkb [2110279]
I think my email may look quite different from any journalist. Due to the fact that rather than possible stories filling my inbox I have a bunch of college ads.

Just a hunch maybe some Russian guy might want to go to a college in America
LapisLazuli [2144604]
Aw, man... The post title was 'this is hilarious' and when I read it, it wasn't hilarious at all. Gets me every time. Mind you, I also keep getting caught out when I see people walking down the street in football shirts with 'Messi' written on their backs. I'm like "Whoa... that's Messi!" and when I run to catch him up it never is Messi at all.