Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3,000 Flights Under 1000 Days

Started by Hamr [2027992] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Hamr [2027992]
It's been a long haul, but I've finally surpassed an average of three flights per day of account age!

This was made a little complicated by the nearly-a-year I spent inactive, but constant flying has finally gotten me here :D

[image: i.imgur.com]
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
I was holding pretty near to 2x a day but have dropped off a bit.

3x is insane. Esp factoring out 300ish inactive days.