no need to go over all this again
DUMPED (Messy)
Started by Evil-Duck [1182047] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Then shut up with your nonsense, mong
Peace
Peace
The rumor is she eats pineapple pizza. You don't want that in your life.
Amen brother, good riddance i say
Peace
Peace
ED, the problem really is you won't shut up. That's the nature of your own demise.
I guess he just emjoys reking dumbasses like yourself
First come first serve, ladies
Peace
Peace
that's a rekt in your book?
you are feeble
you are feeble
You are a f**king dummass loser who has nothing to do in life except troll politics forum
Dont ever quote me you ignorant slut
Dont ever quote me you ignorant slut
Awe, sorry to hear of your breakup. My advice to young married couples is to not react immediately when shit happens. Walk away and then come back once you’ve thought about it. Marriage is about compromise and working through issues. It’s hard to do either of those things if the first response is divorce or booting your beloved from controlling your Discord channel.
Best of luck in the future with your new loves.
ED, I find it hopeful that Julie’s response was a sweet song instead of Lilly Allen’s, ‘F You’ or I Don’t Know How they Found Me’s, ‘Choke.’
Best of luck in the future with your new loves.
ED, I find it hopeful that Julie’s response was a sweet song instead of Lilly Allen’s, ‘F You’ or I Don’t Know How they Found Me’s, ‘Choke.’
What you serving then?
6ft 2, 225 lbs of lavish gent.
Can I send you a multipack of pads?
Oh look it's dipshit macgoo with an opinion nobody asked for.
oh goody another f**k up is rearing his malformed head
f**k off you backwards neolithic ****.
Can’t say I’ve had one as I’ve been married to South for almost 4K days *shrugs*
Who spat in all of your guys' respective bowls of Cheerios?