#1 Field Mouse on Torn
Started by Jesus [2013634] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dunmugmeh [538353]
· 32 likes ·
You sir will cease and desist from using the intellectual property of The Nature Watch Corporation. Our legal team will be making contact with your lawyer to discuss this matter in a timely manner. Copyright and trademark infringement is a … - Mr_Fieldmouse [2109912]
· 27 likes ·
Less than 30 million, wamboozled? Why do you insult my mousy credentials? That’s level 91 at less than 350K battle stats, thank you very much, sir. I will now return to my regularly scheduled scrounging around for scraps. - OhJeeZ [1470490]
· 10 likes ·
Mr Jesus you sir are a buffoon. You do know we dont all cheat when playing this game? You bragging about having lots of stats does not sit well with most of us Mr Jesus. I am a collector Mr …
Mentioned in this thread
Mr_Fieldmouse [2109912] ×1
Surprised you beat out Marlon. Congratulations nevertheless!
Keep powering on my Brave little friend! You are magnificent!
Congrats and remember to subscribe to pewdiepie!
Mr Jesus you sir are a buffoon.
You do know we dont all cheat when playing this game?
You bragging about having lots of stats does not sit well with most of us Mr Jesus.
I am a collector Mr Jesus. Im not talking about the trinkets on my bazaar.
I collect whining mails from cheating nerds and preserve them for posterity in my mailbox.
You sir , you and me mano au mano in my mailbox. Duking it out until the bitter end. Until you show respect or get fedded.
Are you up for it Mr Jesus?
Not chats Mr Jesus mail me. By the time i have finished with you things will be different.
Are you Brave or are you a coward.
You may wander why i havent mailed you about this. I was kind of expecting you to get fedded by now ...
Wheres the point in talking to someone who is going to get kicked out of the game?
You sir will change my mind if you want to.
You do know we dont all cheat when playing this game?
You bragging about having lots of stats does not sit well with most of us Mr Jesus.
I am a collector Mr Jesus. Im not talking about the trinkets on my bazaar.
I collect whining mails from cheating nerds and preserve them for posterity in my mailbox.
You sir , you and me mano au mano in my mailbox. Duking it out until the bitter end. Until you show respect or get fedded.
Are you up for it Mr Jesus?
Not chats Mr Jesus mail me. By the time i have finished with you things will be different.
Are you Brave or are you a coward.
You may wander why i havent mailed you about this. I was kind of expecting you to get fedded by now ...
Wheres the point in talking to someone who is going to get kicked out of the game?
You sir will change my mind if you want to.
You sir will cease and desist from using the intellectual property of The Nature Watch Corporation.
Our legal team will be making contact with your lawyer to discuss this matter in a timely manner. Copyright and trademark infringement is a serious matter.
Good day to you sir!
Our legal team will be making contact with your lawyer to discuss this matter in a timely manner. Copyright and trademark infringement is a serious matter.
Good day to you sir!
Intrepid!
Perilous!
Mr.*
I'm*
mano a* mano
and please invest in some commas
I'm*
mano a* mano
and please invest in some commas
Ms. I just did as you suggested.
To be fair I thought you were talking about this guy! - Mr_FieldMouse https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2109912#/
This guy actually lives up to his name, under 30m battle stats at level 91
This guy actually lives up to his name, under 30m battle stats at level 91
Mentions: Mr_Fieldmouse [2109912]
Woah, now thats what you call a field mouse
Less than 30 million, wamboozled? Why do you insult my mousy credentials? That’s level 91 at less than 350K battle stats, thank you very much, sir.
I will now return to my regularly scheduled scrounging around for scraps.
I will now return to my regularly scheduled scrounging around for scraps.
omg
Undaunted!
I admire you, Mr Fieldmouse.
He squeaks!*