I have always been using Ecstasy for gym and have only overdose on average once/month. However, for the past 2 days, I have been taking Ecstasy 3x and overdose on all occasion even though I have only got back from rehab. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I knew the chances of getting overdose on Ecstasy is extremely small, and to get overdose 3x in a row (after rehab) is not normal. Please look into this and thank you in advance for the help.
Keep Overdosing
Started by jason7 [237606] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Bad luck sucks
Overdosing is completely random. Rehab has no effect on whether or not you will overdose.
There is a chance to overdose every single time you take a drug, I believe Ecstasy is around ~5% chance.
There is a chance to overdose every single time you take a drug, I believe Ecstasy is around ~5% chance.