Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job Potential

Started by Raius [2045501] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Raius [2045501]
I was just wondering, since I don’t really have that much experience in jobs outside of adult novelties and candle shops, what is the highest-earning job that I could land with these work stats?
  • Manual labor: 7,761
    Intelligence: 37,049
  • Endurance: 44,220
I know my ML is kind of terrible, lol
But I am extremely active, and I don’t take any drugs on torn, so I think i’d be beneficial to most companies. I just don’t know what kind of job I could nail with these stats.