Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Edit: Proxima mugged me for 1 when i was holding 3, xanax sent, thank you.
Proudly wearing my field mouse merit now. The forum cutoff is bad on this one.
I had $5 on me and got mugged for $2, FYI. I think that depends on the merits of whoever mugs you?
Wade [2220399]
· #23 · edited
Ty very much. Awesome little merit.
Mug me please
dunmugmeh when he sees this honour
[image: i.imgur.com]
$5 worked for me, mugger had 1 merit in mugging
meh, first try failed, now... I'm protected. lol.
later...
Bet none of you can mug me >.>
Flat mugged you and stole $1 [
view]
Went to caymens, bought my flowers and then waited there with $4 cash.
Mentions:
Flat [912780]
Done ty
x
I have 1b nearly equal stats, have 4$ on me, no armor or gun, can do blood bags. will pay 5m for successful deal
I got $5 mug me please.
Will return the favour
Have $3 on me if anyone wants to mug lol
Got a merit. First attack with 4$ was 0$ mug. Then added another 3$ so 7$ in total. Another try and jackpot
Mug me
Is the Lords work now pest control then?
[image: www.thetimes.co.uk]
Trol
What