The Four Dimensions
For anyone who is more of a lower level or just starting. But we would prefer you be at least lvl 10. If you are not that is alright we will still accept you.
Only requirement:
BE ACTIVE
I ask that you be active every or every other day, but please do not be inactive for more than 3 days!
Benefits:
Capacity II
Chaining I
Armory
Our Goals:
We plan on becoming a revival/travel faction first to help our members earn some money.
If you have any questions , here are our contacts. The_Vortex [2271919] Sundogrocco [2344045]
Applications are open if you want to apply.
For anyone who is more of a lower level or just starting. But we would prefer you be at least lvl 10. If you are not that is alright we will still accept you.
Only requirement:
BE ACTIVE
I ask that you be active every or every other day, but please do not be inactive for more than 3 days!
Benefits:
Capacity II
Chaining I
Armory
Our Goals:
We plan on becoming a revival/travel faction first to help our members earn some money.
If you have any questions , here are our contacts. The_Vortex [2271919] Sundogrocco [2344045]
Applications are open if you want to apply.
Mentions: LordHeadAss [2271919] · Sundogrocco [2344045]