With Kapten_Klit gone and nobody seemingly making a similar list, thought i'd have some fun and make one of my own.
Below areall most of the dumbasses who decided to up to 100 without paying mind to their stats, feel free to attack and leave for XP, respect or whatever. There are plenty more targets to be added soon, so stay tuned for that
The list is far from completed yet, I have a shit ton of incomplete spies here - so if you're donating/selling spies let me know.
15 FHC or 200m to have your name removed from here.
Alternatively, if you have some great level targets I would definitely appreciate the input.
Enjoy.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Below are
The list is far from completed yet, I have a shit ton of incomplete spies here - so if you're donating/selling spies let me know.
15 FHC or 200m to have your name removed from here.
Alternatively, if you have some great level targets I would definitely appreciate the input.
Enjoy.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]