I got a Mercedes in my items that I didn’t buy... how could I have gotten it? Haha I want to keep doing it.
Random car.
Started by Roodfruit [2341259] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I doubt he could complete a GTA crime at age 8, the wheel is a solid possibility though :)
Did you find it on the city map? Besides that, maybe someone sent you one?
Prize on the wheel? GTA Crimes?
I doubt he could complete a GTA crime at age 8, the wheel is a solid possibility though :)
Ah yes, you're quite right...I didn't check!