Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

points

Started by vTactical [2336736] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 464 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
Coldshot [2341073]
There's plenty of other ways to make money, not sure why you are too focused on points. Buy low and sell high in market and just keep trading as normal, travel, buy items from NPC shops and even consider spending real money for dps If you unlock History bachelor you can trade in plushie/flower sets for points though, but i dont really think before that there's much you can do.

Also consider posting questions in the questions and answers forum.
David [132845]
There might be a surge in points prices during Elimination in September, but you'd need proper timing to turn a profit out of it.

I don't bother with points trading anymore, I only have 3k atm, and I use them for energy and nerve refills (yes, nerve refills... just in case Ched decides to spit out another honour bar for refilling nerve 500 or 1000 times)
EwokVillage [2075246]
Be wary, young traveler before you venture into the points market. I would keep an eye on it for a week before diving deep. It can be an unforgiving place if you don't know how to predict the highs and lows.

~Ewok, Points CEO

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16108465&b=0&a=0&start=40&to=19519733https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16108465&b=0&a=0&start=40&to=19519733

Mentions: I will buy ALL points!

P00CH [2170094]
5-9mil/day may be pushing it a bit at the moment..
Maybe 6 months ago 5mil/day was easily achievable from flying
Lets take flying UK as an example... assuming Nessies are in stock every time flying there it is approx 1.2mil profit per 4hr round trip, assuming everyone gets there normal 8hrs sleep a night (unlike me ...its currently 4am here) that gives you 16hrs to squeeze in 4 trips to UK

Yes thats just under 5mil just by logging on,flying etc...
Call that 150mil per month
minus your basic PI and DP costs leaves you approx 100mil profit/month
Very early on and reaching lvl 15 and flying is great but there is so much more to the game..
Yes I fly lots but that is primarily during my time when not able to log in (sleep/work/life)

Personally I've never really dealt with traders like Iribuya.... no reason why... Early on I'd definitely recommend finding yourself a decent trader you can trust though, whether that be Iribuya,Oran or one of the many others (apologies to the thousands that I did't name there)

As for the original question.... trading points?
How much time do you really have to waste watching points market?
Its probably easier to make more money from the item market (selling through bazaar not trader that is)

Anyway... I'm gonna set flight and try and sleep
Gnight
Pooch xx
Kierkegaard [2309200]
Points arent really the grestest way to make money. Focus on flower running, trading, and buying stocks low and selling them high