So, as we all know TCHS's price rises with the amount of people in hospital. In theory a large faction(s) could pool their money in that stock when the price is low and start hospitalizing every citizen for a week or so and cash out when the price peaks. I just thought this was a cool way to artificially inflate the price of a stock.
Exploiting TCHS
Started by DragonL0rd [2196689] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Consensus seems to be that the influences listed in the stocks' "about" text has little, if any, real influence on the stock price.
Factions already get together to do as many attacks as they can when they chain. I don't think we've seen spikes when major factions do 25k-50k hit chains. EDIT: I've been corrected. 25k Max.
Factions already get together to do as many attacks as they can when they chain. I don't think we've seen spikes when major factions do 25k-50k hit chains. EDIT: I've been corrected. 25k Max.
You may have better luck doing this prior to the Elimination and Dog Tag events maybe, if your plan is to pool cash and then cash out.
EDITED: Forgot to add the last part of the sentence
EDITED: Forgot to add the last part of the sentence
25k is max rn
I want to attempt this with SLAG. I'm told when you use the get money in the city law job you cause a random payout of a class action law suit. Of which I've seen pay out upwards of 66m.