So I had made a thread about Energy Resetting a while back and Kayla replied that Energy and Nerve did not have any resets and they could be maxed out.
So it made me wonder what would be the maximum nerve possible?Now I certainly don't have the funds to keep drinking the better alcohols but with world beer day coming around,a Green Stout will give 25 nerve.So maybe someone who has the funds to buy a large amount of these and the 48hr booster cooldown perk could test it out and maybe reach the max nerve possible.
So it made me wonder what would be the maximum nerve possible?Now I certainly don't have the funds to keep drinking the better alcohols but with world beer day coming around,a Green Stout will give 25 nerve.So maybe someone who has the funds to buy a large amount of these and the 48hr booster cooldown perk could test it out and maybe reach the max nerve possible.