Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API Tutorial

Started by zordork [2166192] on in API Development.

10 replies · 1.57k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
55
Authority score
69 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
zordork [2166192]
I recently made a trade page using the API at http://zordorkproductions.com/ztp/ and a lot of people have asked me how i did it, so i decided to write an ebook showing how i did it:


[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

I have made this book freely available, but if you like it, and think it useful, I would be very greatfull for a donation for the work that I have put into it - I would suggest a donation of $10,000,000, but what ever you think it is worth is good with me. thanks.

GET THE BOOK HERE
FreshDaddyB [2349934]
Not a terrible guide.

Definitely non specific, and I believe other programmers would benefit from a more detailed view of the API.
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
Would u teach people to hard code? https://pastebin.com/1Wd7qQji

(Focus on line 17, where this would be relevant for dynamic variables).

(19-24 is obviously fancy chaining of array functions to get my 2d output, i don't expect the nubs to do that).
Arson [41648]
Very helpful guide!!! I've been stumped for a few days with some problems with my own script to get item prices...With a small bit of tweaking the script you provided got me back on track and within a few hours I was able to complete my project. I'm happy to send your requested donation and hope I'm not the only one!